Monday, October 29, 2007

WTF?!


SHIT MAN! GOT MY 1st 'C' [sobs] =(
got a f***ing 'C' from A112 faci! F****!

his comments 4 e team was:
"There was some discussion during the meetings though I would like to see more exchange of your ideas and allow everyone to critique so that everyone can benefit from it. I am rather disappointed that the L and R function could not be explained even though that function was presented. Please be able to explain what you present."

WTF?! We weren't e ONLY team hu added "L & R function" into our presentation lor!!! den e faci ONLY ask us lor!!! F*** man! I DAMN PISSED OFF LARR!!!

his commeents 4 me was:
"An interesting rebuttal to the RJ question. I do hope that you can carry on that learning quest for as long as possible. It would be good if you can brush up on your VB as you will still need to use it for subsequent lessons. Please ensure that you know how to explain whatever you put up for presentation."

he nth beta to rite in my commetns arh??? rite inside 'comments 4 team' still nid to rite in 'comments 4 individual' arh?! diaoz! lyk WTH?

No comments:

Post a Comment